No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Imam, Adrian Granados Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Imam, Adrian Granados Go Face To Face

QUEBEC CITY, Canada – Undefeated WBC No. 1 ranked super lightweight Amir Imam (18-0, 15 KOs) and Adrian Granados (16-4-2, 11 KOs) faced off on Thursday ahead of their 10-round bout on Saturday, Nov. 28, on SHOWTIME BOXING on SHO EXTREME.

The SHOWTIME BOXING on SHO EXTREME telecast begins live at 9 p.m. ET/PT from the Vidéotron Centre in Quebec City prior to that evening’s SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING telecast. In the SHO EXTREME opener, undefeated heavyweight and former international amateur star Oscar Rivas (17-0, 12 KOs) will face Joey Abell (31-8, 29 KOs) in a 10-round bout. [Click Here To Read More]

Love this kid (Imam). Hope he stays healthy, disciplined and focused

Comment

This is the fight I'm most looking forward to this weekend. Granados is a beast but Imam is a special talent, top guy at 140. I think he stops Granados late.

Comment

War Imam!!!

Comment

Imam has talent, just needs a top trainer like Ronnie Shields, not Tyson's old bucket boy.

Comment

Is this fight going to be televised by Showtime?

I thought it was only Degale-Bute and Chilemba-Rivas with the others being off-tv.

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
              Imam has talent, just needs a top trainer like Ronnie Shields, not Tyson's old bucket boy.
              Who is Imam's current trainer?

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                This is the fight I'm most looking forward to this weekend. Granados is a beast but Imam is a special talent, top guy at 140. I think he stops Granados late.
                stop hyping, granados only trained for three weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy Brenner View Post
                  Is this fight going to be televised by Showtime? I thought it was only Degale-Bute and Chilemba-Rivas with the others being off-tv.
                  Read the top of the article.
                  Last edited by richardt; 11-27-2015, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    Read the top of the article.
                    Hi man, you have great pic collection on your profile. I liked it so thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X