No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Dave Chappelle Felt Cotto-Canelo Was Close

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Dave Chappelle Felt Cotto-Canelo Was Close

Comedian and actor Dave Chappelle was ringside for this past Saturday's HBO Pay-Per-View.

Canelo Alvarez beat Miguel Cotto on a unanimous points decision to win the WBC world middleweight title in Las Vegas on Saturday.

Alvarez, the pre-fight favourite, lived up to his billing with a powerful display at the Mandalay Bay Events Center, and took his career record to 46-1-1, with 32 KOs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thats my n*gga

Comment

The boxing world has been on pins and needles waiting to see what Dave Chappelle thought....thanks

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        The boxing world has been on pins and needles waiting to see what Dave Chappelle thought....thanks
        I wanna know what are Ja Rule's thoughts on the fight.

Comment

uhhhhhhhhhhh... ok

Comment

Watched it again last night and it was a close fight lots of close rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Dogs! View Post
              I wanna know what are Ja Rule's thoughts on the fight.

Comment

I will have to watch it again because it does seem a lot of people saw it way different than I did. Again, I was rooting for Cotto so I was mainly concentrated on what he was doing and comparing his performance to my expectations which might have clouded the fight for me a bit. Thankfully, I haven't paid my friends the bets and this confirms that I shouldn't. All will be ignored and blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  I will have to watch it again because it does seem a lot of people saw it way different than I did. Again, I was rooting for Cotto so I was mainly concentrated on what he was doing and comparing his performance to my expectations which might have clouded the fight for me a bit. Thankfully, I haven't paid my friends the bets and this confirms that I shouldn't. All will be ignored and blocked.
                  Didn't you lose a sig bet to stax? Stop being a little ho

Comment

Thought chapelle died of aids in africa.

Comment

Working...
                    X