No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo-Cotto Scores “F***ing Ridiculous”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo-Cotto Scores “F***ing Ridiculous”

The only boxer to beat both Canelo Alvarez and Miguel Cotto was among those that thought the official scores of their middleweight title fight Saturday night at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas were way too wide.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. called the scores “f***ing ridiculous” during an interview with fighthype.com that was posted Monday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah. Jose Luis Castillo agrees. Lmao!!!

Comment

TBE has spoken

Comment

he's right on this

the scorecards were rubbish and it was a close fight, but the right man still won

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          TBE has spoken
          I see no mention of Pacquiao

Comment

It's a damn shame too because the scores overshadow a great fight and Canelo's best career performance.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
              It's a damn shame too because the scores overshadow a great fight and Canelo's best career performance.
              Um, if best career performance requires a 20+ weight advantage over a dude and you can't KO him or truly put on a boxing clinic, I don't know what to say.

Comment

I wish Mayweather kept it real more often. It's refreshing to hear stuff like this rather than him trying to keep a PR image up.

Those scores were atrocious, but the right guy won.

Comment

Comon Floyd, Dave Moretti scored like 10 of your fights. Can't rag on him now after he's played such a big role in your career.

Comment

Canelo won get over it

Comment

Working...
                    X