No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vargas' Manager Shoots Down Immediate Miura Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vargas' Manager Shoots Down Immediate Miura Rematch

Mandalay Bay Events Center, Las Vegas, Nevada - BoxingScene.com caught up with an elated Ralph Heredia, manager of Francisco "El Bandido" Vargas (23-0-1), shortly after his fighter won what may be the 2015 Fight of the Year against Takashi Miura (29-3-2).

Vargas started off strong and nearly dropped Miura in the first round. After controlling the first few rounds, Vargas was stunned by Miura and dropped in the fourth round. Miura, who is known as the "Mexicutioner" because of his success against Mexican fighters, had control of the fight and appeared to be on his way to a stoppage victory when Vargas caught his second wind and floored Miura in the 9th round. Miura rose to his feet but was finished off moments later.
    [Click Here To Read More]

well i would have wanted to see a rematch but i also understand his point of view. I feel that since both miura and vargas were so determined to win on fight night the rematch would be so much better.

Comment

That sucks, was a real good fight. But I can understand their position

Comment

Rematch Eventually

I think that was Fight of the Year. I was at the edge of my seat seeing these guys trade shots the entire fight. Both showed great heart, skill, and strength. I think they will rematch at the end of next year. That would be an easy fight to sell to the public and it's a rematch that us fans will definitely want to see again.

But first why not try to get a unification match with Takashi Uchiyama or try to get a fight with Salido or Martinez for Vargas next.

I expect to see more of Francisco Vargas on HBO next year

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          That sucks, was a real good fight. But I can understand their position

because a fighter talks trash its ok to deny fans of a potential great rematch. ok i get it

Comment

I still haven't watched this fight. I just downloaded it. Maybe I should stop trolling the Kneeguel fans and go watch this shyt?

Comment

dumb ass reasoning

Comment

Lol cool more diva shlt. Earn his shot... He was winning the fight. That's like canelo telling cotto he needs to earn a shot at the rematch

Comment

I think he saw how Miura was handling him up to that point and doesnt want him to go to war again

Comment

at least not for awhile

Comment

Working...
                    X