Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko Helping Wladimir For Fury Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko Helping Wladimir For Fury Bout

Former WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko, now a full-time politician as the mayor of Kiev, joined younger brother Wladimir Klitschko at his training camp in Austria - helping him prepare for his upcoming defense of the WBO/IBO/WBA/IBF heavyweight titles against undefeated contender Tyson Fury on Saturday night in Dusseldorf, Germany.

[Click Here To Read More]

October 24th... damn I missed it!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Former WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko, now a full-time politician as the mayor of Kiev, joined younger brother Wladimir Klitschko at his training camp in Austria - helping him prepare for his upcoming defense of the WBO/IBO/WBA/IBF heavyweight titles against undefeated contender Tyson Fury on Saturday night in Dusseldorf, Germany.

[Click Here To Read More]
      great shot of the two brothers in the ring together, didn't think I'd ever see it

there was no hard sparring going on, just a photo-op

Comment

Vitali obviously there mainly for moral support, but this is cool.

Comment

There's a part of me that still wishes this would've happened for real, like in 2011 or something when they had all the belts. :sneak1:

Comment

Greatest brother combo in boxing history! Long live the royal brothers of the heavyweight division who owned the division for more than a decade.

Both are ATG's

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              great shot of the two brothers in the ring together, didn't think I'd ever see it

there was no hard sparring going on, just a photo-op
              I think there's more to it than moral support, I think there's a degree of it but I think Vitali is mainly there for Wlad to get used to Tyson's jab.

I think Vitali and Fury have similar styles when Tyson fights out of the orthodox stance and the jab in particular is very similar coming from the waist. Combine that with their similar builds (Vitali is 6'8, just an inch shorter than Fury) I thinks it's a smart choice.

Also When your just sparring to aclimitise to the jab there's no need for hard rounds. In fact when you're 38/9 you shouldn't be doing any hard rounds at all, you should be training smarter than that!

Comment

Vitali still in better shape than most active HWs. Probably still beats them all, including his brother. Sad but true.

Comment

Vitali would destroy Fury in a round now.

Comment

Great guys, best brothers in boxing ever! Wlad knocks out loud-speaker brainless Fury in 8!

Comment

Working...
                    X