No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Rejects Advantage Gain of Training With Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Rejects Advantage Gain of Training With Klitschko

Tyson Fury has dismissed suggestions that his time spent training alongside Wladimir Klitschko gives him an advantage when he challenges the WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight champion on Saturday.

Fury remained a raw, unproven professional when, five years ago, he spent time in the Klitschko training camp while working with trainer, the late Emmanuel Steward.

In the build-up to Saturday's fight at Dusseldorf's ESPRIT arena, he has already spoken of the time he outlasted Klitschko in a sauna, and he has also trained alongside Eddie Chambers, a former Klitschko opponent who for more than a year worked with Fury's trainer and uncle Peter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy is a total idoit, a complete buffoon. Nothing can be learnt from the champs camp, why does he think Steward thought it would be beneficial to him, I am certain it was not so he could hang about the sauna willy watching for the duration of his stay there.

Fury is bitter

Comment

Originally posted by Scott-Weiland View Post
      This guy is a total idoit, a complete buffoon. r
      You aren't giving Fury his due respect if you think he is merely a buffoon. He's a way more intelligent guy than he's given credit for & more importantly he's a student of the game. If you've seen any of his hour long talks with Kugan Cassius talking about boxing, life, strategy & everything else under the sun you'd know how serious & intelligent of a guy Fury is. If Klitschko underestimates him he's definitely losing this weekend. I think win or lose Fury is gonna surprise some people.

Comment

This guy is a total idoit, a complete buffoon. Nothing can be learnt from the champs camp, why does he think Steward thought it would be beneficial to him, I am certain it was not so he could hang about the sauna willy watching for the duration of his stay there.

Fury is bitter
        Lol Fury is far more calculated than you think Mr Scott'i was in a band'Weiland.

Comment

Compared to Fury Wlad dances like Fred Astaire inside the ring

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
            Lol Fury is far more calculated than you think Mr Scott'i was in a band'Weiland.
            He still is in a band, you toilet head.

Calculated at what exactly, mincing words ? He is a fool, he is taken about as serious as a pantomime villain yet as creepy as those inbred redneck's from deliverance. I half expect Fury to walk to the ring to duelling banjos every time I see him fight, his father looks like an extra from the movie itself.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet View Post
              I never understood the notion Wlad has poor footwork.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                You aren't giving Fury his due respect if you think he is merely a buffoon. He's a way more intelligent guy than he's given credit for & more importantly he's a student of the game. If you've seen any of his hour long talks with Kugan Cassius talking about boxing, life, strategy & everything else under the sun you'd know how serious & intelligent of a guy Fury is. If Klitschko underestimates him he's definitely losing this weekend. I think win or lose Fury is gonna surprise some people.
                As I have repeated and reiterated countlessly, I would love for Fury to trouble Wlad and make fight of it but I just can not recognise the threat he poses or he should pose,I don't see power and his footwork isn't all that. In the instances he has looked good its been against such mediocre opposition I fail to see how anyone can gauge him properly.

I will be stunned if he is able to dictate the pace, no way he can fight intelligently for consecutive rounds whilst make Wlad repeatedly miss exploiting every opportunity to out score the champ consistently. The guy literally has the body of a forty year old worker whilst the forty year champ resembles a 27 year athlete. It's contrasting, it really is. Fury is not easy on the eye, this myth he is exciting too I haven't grasped where that has come from either, ok his pressers can be amusing but I'm generally laughing at him not with him. Maybe this is the plan all along, make Klitschko fall over from laughter and then pounce.

How can he possibly surprise if he has already stated he's unpredictable, he's telling you to expect the unexpected, Wlad prepares for all manner of game plans, no stone overturned. He says he will come out swinging, no chance. He will stick to a strict gameplan electing to fight at range as Wilder did versus BWARE when he is having limited success and realises the fight is slipping he will be knocked out when he begins to open up chasing. This going out on his shield business I'm not sure how much I buy into it with him knowing Hearn wants to match him versus Joshua in another British ppv as long as he isn't completely blown out by Klitshko. I sense another British stinker of a performance against a guy desperate to dig in.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnycontrolet View Post
                  That is false Fury has the best footwork for a guy his size thats been in the ring ,he moves around well ,which will also show Wlad capable of knocking out a huge HW that moves, just ahother type of opponent that some think he cant handle which is foolish since the one thing most overlook is Wlads masterful tactical footwork himself .

You assume Wlad has no footwork because you thought Fury is a frankenstein move alike and makes him look like a dancer ,it would be incorrect both guys have the best footwork in the HW division .One runs around the ring , the other stays in center dictating distance to helpless opposition ........... edge ..........Klitchko ..........you cant run and win against him ,to smart strong and skilled .

Fury will go out on his shield because he has to engage which is certain doom!
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-23-2015, 12:51 PM.

Comment

How can he possibly surprise if he has already stated he's unpredictable, he's telling you to expect the unexpected, Wlad prepares for all manner of game plans, no stone overturned.
                    The surprise is gonna be for the people thinking this is gonna be a one sided ass wiping by Klitschko & predicting Klitschko KO 4.

I've been looking forward to this fight more than the fight Saturday cuz I don't think Klitschko has been in with a guy who's as big & as talented & a desire to win as Fury yet & there is a higher than previous title defenses failure rate for Klitschko here. We'll see doe.

Comment

Working...
                    X