No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Canelo Reflects on Victory Over Cotto, Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Canelo Reflects on Victory Over Cotto, Future

Canelo Alvarez beat Miguel Cotto on a unanimous points decision to win the WBC world middleweight title in Las Vegas on Saturday.

Alvarez, the pre-fight favourite, lived up to his billing with a powerful display at the Mandalay Bay Events Center, and took his career record to 46-1-1, with 32 KOs.

[Click Here To Read More]

when did Canelo have his own weight class. 155 belt coming soon?

Comment

"but if we do fight, its gonna be at my weight"

Its official there is a Caneloweight division. I just hope K2 & GGG don't think they are already big time cuz they sold 97k or 150k PPV's & just say yes, yes, yes, yes & yes to GBP's & Canelo's demands.

F#ck all the silly title bs, this is the best payday for GGG even if Canelo wants a 90/10 cut & more importantly it opens the door to legitimizing GGG on a more mainstream level than he's been accepted on thus far. Its all win for GGG & the most important angle to this is GGG is already old as f#ck for how few big wins he's gotten, suck it up & agree to this fight & move forward bigger than ever should be the plan. I mean don't be a sucker, give some blowback & make some demands yourself, but never let things get outta hand while trying to get the best deal possible to lose the fight.

And hell if GGG loses maybe more mfers will be interested in fighting him in the future anyway so its win win for GGG & K2 just to say yes all day.

And really I just wanna see this go down cuz I've been predicting Canelo vs GGG on Cinco De Mayo 2016 since Canelo moved up to Caneloweight.

Comment

Man Finally Boxing Gods Give Us A True Fighter We Can All Love!

Thank you Canelo for killing off that bum abomination we have all known as **** I mean cotto, for that the boxing world is forever indebted to you. I dont know if I could have continued watching this sport that I love so much if that coward rapist, cheater, handicap bully **** cotto would have had another relevant day in boxing. Death to **** and all his eyebrow plucking faggot supporters!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
          Man Finally Boxing Gods Give Us A True Fighter We Can All Love!

Thank you Canelo for killing off that bum abomination we have all known as **** I mean cotto, for that the boxing world is forever indebted to you. I dont know if I could have continued watching this sport that I love so much if that coward rapist, cheater, handicap bully **** cotto would have had another relevant day in boxing. Death to **** and all his eyebrow plucking faggot supporters!
          Stop beating around the bush. Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            "but if we do fight, its gonna be at my weight"

Its official there is a Caneloweight division. I just hope K2 & GGG don't think they are already big time cuz they sold 97k or 150k PPV's & just say yes, yes, yes, yes & yes to GBP's & Canelo's demands.

F#ck all the silly title bs, this is the best payday for GGG even if Canelo wants a 90/10 cut & more importantly it opens the door to legitimizing GGG on a more mainstream level than he's been accepted on thus far. Its all win for GGG & the most important angle to this is GGG is already old as f#ck for how few big wins he's gotten, suck it up & agree to this fight & move forward bigger than ever should be the plan. I mean don't be a sucker, give some blowback & make some demands yourself, but never let things get outta hand while trying to get the best deal possible to lose the fight.

And hell if GGG loses maybe more mfers will be interested in fighting him in the future anyway so its win win for GGG & K2 just to say yes all day.

And really I just wanna see this go down cuz I've been predicting Canelo vs GGG on Cinco De Mayo 2016 since Canelo moved up to Caneloweight.
            Gonna disagree. Ggg made 2m from his ppv while canelo made 6.5 from this one. It's not night and day difference in pay . Letting him have a catchweight AND putting 3 belts on the line against one AND giving him a 90/10 split is an atrocious, atrocious deal.

70/30 without cw or 50/50 with 157 is what they should ask for. If Canelo still wants to fight at his own division, then he can drop the belt and go on fighting guys he outweighs by 15.

Comment

what about a rematch????because i saw Cotto wininng the fight!to beat the champ you have to kill him and i didn't see that yesterday
              Last edited by PETUFF; 11-22-2015, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                Gonna disagree. Ggg made 2m from his ppv while canelo made 6.5 from this one. It's not night and day difference in pay . Letting him have a catchweight AND putting 3 belts on the line against one AND giving him a 90/10 split is an atrocious, atrocious deal.
                I'm not saying thats the best deal possible or anything I'm just talking in extremes & I'm saying GGG is old as f#ck for his resume & current position vs whats possible for him. He needs to say yes to whatever to make this fight happen & upgrade his situation & then he'll be running ****. The other course of action is to fight some more bs guys over the next year & maybe by the time he's 37 he'll be able get 200k PPV's.

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                  what about a rematch????because i saw Cotto wininng the fight!to beat the champ you have to kill him and i didn't see that yesterday
                  I think the scorecards killed a rematch. Who wants to see a rematch of a 10-2, 11-1, 9-3 scored fight? Not many I imagine. And even that wouldn't be a nail in the coffin if the fight delivered I guess, but the fact that the fight wasn't the fight most fans expected is the nail in the coffin of a rematch.

Comment

155 is not a division Canelo. You're reign is as much a fraud as Cotto's.

Comment

Working...
                    X