Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux: Next Time I'll Be Explosive!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux: Next Time I'll Be Explosive!

Las Vegas, Mandalay Bay - Former WBA and WBO Super Bantamweight World Champion Guillermo Rigondeaux (16-0, 10 KOs) made his return to the ring for the first time after signing with Roc Nation Sports and secured the win against Drian Francisco (28-4-1, 22 KOs) in a 10-round super bantamweight fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rigo didn't run... As much as I was able to watch the fight, before I fell to sleep.

Comment

rigo may be boring but a runner he is not hes just so dam good and so much better then his opponents they have no chance. theres a reason his opponents throw even less punches then he does

Comment

Maybe I don't watch enough Regal, but he doesn't seem to be as sharp these days.

Is the age catching up to him? smaller division fighters tend to age at a faster rate

Comment

People joke about Rigo being so boring he puts them to sleep. Well tonight he put me to sleep. I was already tired from a long day of running around when I sat down to watch the fight. This guy put me to sleep. I felt myself dosing off so I would get up and walk around. Sat back down and next thing I know it's 4 am and I missed the fight. I just finished watching it on my DVR. I like Rigo but he stunk it up tonight.

Comment

Boring yes running no dude Droam looked pathetic being hit and doing some break dancing **** out of frustration cause you couldn't hit Rigo back the few times Rigo did hit him. Rigo got his fans feeling like an abused wife. He says he cares and he will show it so we give him a chance to show it and just abuses us again

If the moment to shine wasn't now with that rickshaw driver when? Boxing is not about merits like he thinks he doesn't get you can actually make a career out of taking small risks with subpar competition taking out bums spectacularly that gets you fans the **** he did last night looses the few you have left. There are plenty of examples out there right now of guys who got a **** ton of fans by kicking around cans and to waste an opportunity like that on hbo ppv is fking sad.

Comment

Rigo has forfeited the right to be believed about this. /thread

Comment

Rigo I will always be a fan but damn dude you did not win any new fans last night and probably lost some. I don't even want to read what Fat Dan's hating ass wrote about that fight.

Comment

Terrible idea roc nation had putting him on the undercard. Back fired with the Mexican and Puerto Rican fan base turning on him and booing him. They added no new fans and anyone who bought the ppv probably never want to see him again. He actually lost fans which I thought wasnt even possible. He killed the buzz in the arena thank god for the vargas fight to get fans going again.
                  Last edited by bigdunny1; 11-22-2015, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Cotto got beat badly, roc nation lost money because of how much they over paid cotto, and rigo stunk up the joint. It couldn't be a worst night for jay-z and roc nation.

Comment

Working...
                    X