Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux Returns, Outpoints Drian Francisco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux Returns, Outpoints Drian Francisco

Guillermo Rigondeaux returned to the ring after a near 11-month layoff, cruising to a 10-round decision win over Drian Francisco in a super bantamweight bout mercifully shortened 10 rounds Saturday evening at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Scores were 100-90 (twice) and 97-93 in favor of Rigondeaux, who - along with Francisco - accepted placement on the HBO Pay-Per-View-televised card on barely one week's notice. [Click Here To Read More]

Rigo is back

Comment

A virtuoso performance LOL

Comment

bOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

That was a sparring session I felt Rigo could've done more go for a knockout

Comment

This fight was sooo boring, it almost gave me cancer.

Comment

I'm sorry but that was dreadful, literally struggled to keep my eyes open.

That was Rigo's time to shine and he refused to against a bum.

Comment

Rigo needs to 1- stay active which I think he will now. And 2 - fight the right opponent who isn't scared of losing. His style won't change he's too old for that. But hope he faces a live body next

Comment

Rigo you had a easy guy in front of you a guy you were finally bigger than, and stronger than yet you just posed? come on Rigo whats wrong with you man, that was one of the worst fights I ever seen, it was boring reminded me of touch of sleep vs Cris Byrd.

Comment

lmao yo people on twitter were brutal during this Rigo fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X