No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero-Haskins Scrapped, Haskins Now Full Champ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caballero-Haskins Scrapped, Haskins Now Full Champ

A bantamweight title fight between Randy Caballero and Lee Haskins originally intended for this weekend in Las Vegas was officially canceled on Friday. The bout was slated to serve on the undercard of Miguel Cotto vs. Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, but instead died at the scales as did Caballero's title reign. [Click Here To Read More]

Good hope Haskins gets paid too. 5 pounds is crazy

Comment

Good.

You deserve no title, no stage and no money for doing that. Missing weight by half a pound is annoying but understandable, but to miss it by an entire division is ridiculous.

Comment

Right decision for sure

Comment

Sucks now that Haskins has been 'Promoted lol' I guess hes taking the title back to the UK -- I read somewhere they were trying to do a catchweight.

Comment

Good decision. No point in fighting too much weight difference and Caballero can't win the title. And if he wins the fight it would be tainted. I'm a fan of Caballero but it's right to scrap the fight.

Comment

Maybe Rigo gets some air time now.

Comment

2nd golden boy fighter in a few months that ruins a good card on the big stage

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    Good.

You deserve no title, no stage and no money for doing that. Missing weight by half a pound is annoying but understandable, but to miss it by an entire division is ridiculous.
                    he wouldn't have been able to even make 122, guy looked like a big joke up there

Comment

Working...
                    X