No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roc Nation Announce Tripleheader For HBOL Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roc Nation Announce Tripleheader For HBOL Card

NEW YORK, NY – Roc Nation Sports and Miguel Cotto Promotions are pleased to announce their next co-promotion as part of the HBO Latino Boxing series. On Saturday, Dec. 5, former WBO Junior Featherweight World Champion Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. (24-1-5, 19 KOs) of Bayamon, Puerto Rico will take on undefeated Rafael Rivera (20-0-2, 14 KOs) of Tijuana, Mexico in a ten-round featherweight showdown from the Osceola Heritage Park Exhibit Hall in Kissimmee, Florida televised live on HBO Latino beginning at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT. [Click Here To Read More]

I sure hope this newly established promotional banner doesn't suffer the same fate as 50 Cent busted attempt to promote fighter's.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      I sure hope this newly established promotional banner doesn't suffer the same fate as 50 Cent busted attempt to promote fighter's.
      They're going up against the Quillin/Jacobs card on Showtime.

Comment

It seems pretty clear that they don't know what they're doing. Good for Cotto and Ward that they are going to get some career-high pay days, but Roc Nation will likely be out of the business before too long. Apparently the overwhelming majority of promotion for this fight on Saturday has been done by Golden Boy.

Comment

It's been a rocky year they have struggled big time and you look at how they were unable to get Ward any fights and when he did fight it laughably was on BET where no one watched so it's going to end up being a lost year for Ward. Then the fiasco with Shaw who merged then quit after just a few weeks taking all his fighters back. The purse bids and attempts to steal Haymon fighters all failes. Cotto has been successfull almost despite Roc Nation. He is virtually promoting himself. I don't know how long they will last but they will succeed more then 50 did. But that's not saying much.
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 11-19-2015, 02:06 PM.

Comment

rocnation will be fine they have better staff and more money then 50cent whose plans got messed up because of Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
              It seems pretty clear that they don't know what they're doing. Good for Cotto and Ward that they are going to get some career-high pay days, but Roc Nation will likely be out of the business before too long. Apparently the overwhelming majority of promotion for this fight on Saturday has been done by Golden Boy.
              Yeah, Roc Nation for being the head promoter of a big PPV fight like Cotto-Canelo has done a horrible job.

Comment

Oi.... DHH is gonna be really tested against Clagget... don't be surprised if he loses here

Comment

More boxing

Comment

Working...
                  X