No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Guillermo Rigondeaux is Pumped For PPV Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Guillermo Rigondeaux is Pumped For PPV Bout

Las Vegas- Everyone is geared up for the highly anticipated showdown between Ring Magazine Middleweight World Champion Miguel Cotto and former two-time Super Welterweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez. [Click Here To Read More]

WarRigo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Let's go Rigo

Frampton Quigg winner next hopefully, seems like Frampton is willing.

Comment

first problem these cuban fighters have is having a skillful translator, when asked at 1:20 why was it that no 122 fighter wants to fight him the translator replies: "because they're a bunch of cowards that don't wanna step in the ring with me" generic translation, therefore these cuban guys don't spark the interest they're capable of sparking on the microphone, the best translation to Rigondeaux's statement is this:
        journalist: "Why is it that it seem that you can't get anybody at 122?"
        RIGONDEAUX: "Because they're 100 MARES that, together, can't equate to the 1 STALLION IN ME!"
        you're gonna say the guy has to keep the interview rolling but this takes me 2 seconds to interpret, that fat guy is a joke and so are the other spanish translators in boxing

Comment

Rigo is back .... About time ." Todas son 100 yeguas q no hacen un cabal lo como yo " . Ha ha .

Hit and not be hit .

Comment

Good for the man but damn he hasn't picked up 5 words of english in the last 6 years? Agree with the poster up top about the candor of his words not translating right but damn help yourself bruh and learn at least some english insults so you can hammer them to fight you.

Comment

Why do you think other big boxers in your division don't wanna fight you?

"Todas yeguas 100 de ellas no hacen 1 caballo como yo!"

Wish he spoke English that **** was pure gold in Spanish. Also his translator says whatever the fk he wants I hate that. Makes the interviews feel like they're not even with the damn boxer. It's spanish not frikking mandarin how is it so hard to get decent translations all the damn time.

Roughly translates to

"They're all mares 100 of them can't make 1 horse like me"

Comment

Everyone fapping to his mismatch?

:wank:

Comment

Rigondeaux makes me fall in love with the country Cuba and the language of ugly Spain. I have never thought I would admire a boxer that much. I see him as the best boxer of all times. his ring generalship is out of this world, and when he boxes, he looks like the ultimate guru of the sport.

Comment

Yeah he's looking excited for this.

Comment

Working...
                    X