Comments Thread For: Green Says Mundine II Possible, But Focus is On Konrad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Green Says Mundine II Possible, But Focus is On Konrad

By Melissa Woods

Boxing warhorse Danny Green says any talks about his long-awaited rematch with Anthony Mundine are on the back-burner until he takes care of German Konni Konrad in Melbourne next month.

Following Mundine's crushing loss this week to unheralded American Charles Hatley, promoter Brian Armatruda was talking up the showdown between the Australian veterans.

Armatruda was touting a May fight, marking the 10-year anniversary of their first fight in 2006, and said it could earn both at least $6 million.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Although mundine is lost relevance as a boxer, I would still enjoy watching him get knocked out by Green. I think most of Australia would!

Comment

Enough! I have seen Mundine get beaten from pillar to post in his last 3, even though one of those fights was a hard fought split decision win. He is a man with a family and kids, this has to stop, he needs to retire.

Comment

For once I agree with Jeff Fenech, if the Australian Boxing commission sanction this fight then the Sport in this Boxing back water should be investigated . . No where in the World would allow a 154lb L Middle fight a 180lb Cruiser . . . A disgrace

Comment

Working...
        X