No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Browne Motivated To Make History, Knock Off Chagaev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Browne Motivated To Make History, Knock Off Chagaev

Lucas "Big Daddy" Browne has his eyes set on Australian boxing history after being endorsed by the WBA as the mandatory challenger to their heavyweight world champion Ruslan Chagaev.

Germany-based Uzbek southpaw Chagaev (34-2-1, 21 KOs) had to defend his title by November 11 against Fres Oquendo, the man against whom he won the vacant title in July 2014.

Sydneysider Browne, 36 (23-0, 20 KOs), was supposed to be the next cab off the rank to challenge Chagaev after the champion's first round KO of Francesco Pianeta in his initial title defence back in July.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Big daddy's got this
    That hand injury turned into a blessing, he's looking fitter than ever & he can crack
    Be a good fight

Comment

6"4" Lucas Browne is a real threat . . . I doubt for this reason the fight will be in Australia . . . Changaev will want a Home advantage . . This one goes to the Judges

Comment

Lucas Browne on fighting Chagaev.

"a legit world title." in whose world?

Comment

Originally posted by crixus85 View Post
          "a legit world title." in whose world?
          C'mon the WBA has always had the 'regular' world championship, it's as close as you can get to the real thing lol.

Comment

Even this older version of chagaev will crush him. 3 maybe 4 rounds at most...

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
              C'mon the WBA has always had the 'regular' world championship, it's as close as you can get to the real thing lol.
              "As close as you can get to the real thing!" Totally bogus,title, doesn't mean a thing. No the WBA has not "always" had these Mickey Mouse awards, only since they saw an extra avenue to con the gullible. Surely boxing followers have not slumped to this level of acceptance!

Comment

I follow Lucas Browne on twitter and he seems to be going full tilt in his training and preparation for Chagaev. He's focusing on both technique and conditioning because he knows this 'title shot' is his one chance. Sometimes in boxing we see a fight where immense "will" can overcome "skill." Maybe Lucas Browne can muster enough 'will' to beat the more skilled fighter in Ruslan Chagaev.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy
                  I follow Lucas Browne on twitter and he seems to be going full tilt in his training and preparation for Chagaev. He's focusing on both technique and conditioning because he knows this 'title shot' is his one chance. Sometimes in boxing we see a fight where immense "will" can overcome "skill." Maybe Lucas Browne can muster enough 'will' to beat the more skilled fighter in Ruslan Chagaev.
                  I like Lucas and I hope he wins. He replies to and follows all his fans on twitter, not many celebs bother to go to such trouble.

War Browne!!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                  X