No announcement yet.

Gatti: "Floyd isn't Selling The Tickets"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gatti: "Floyd isn't Selling The Tickets"

BoxingScene was live at the Gatti-Leija post-fight press conference and caught up with Arturo Gatti to get his thoughts on the upcoming fight with Floyd Mayweather on June 11th, 2005. [details]

well that statement is the truth. Hoping this fight is made.

Comment

This is a hint that the fight might not happen.

Comment

It will happen by Gatti and his camp really dont want him to fight floyd they were avoiding this fight for a long time.

Comment

I don't think this is going to do as well on PPV as they are expecting. There are only so many Italian Guido type guys that hang out on the Jersey Shore.

Comment

Gatti draws big no matter who he fights. And real boxing fans will buy this fight.

Comment

The only way I'm paying for it is if Mayweather is on the other side of the ring.

Comment

i think it would only be PPV if PBF was his opponent. Definately no PPV for spinks or judah.

Comment

mayweather should fight tszyu! anyway mayweather has never been a crowd puller, that's old news.

Comment

i think its funny how people think gatti is avoiding pb***, gatti already has 6 losses on his record, people dont care if he loses, its not like he is protecting an undefeated record. gatti has taken his share of beatings, and floyd might give him a boxing lesson, but he doesnt hit nearly hard enough to beat gatti up

Comment

Working...
                    X