No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Rios' Body Was Soft, I Hurt His Body Early

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley: Rios' Body Was Soft, I Hurt His Body Early

Timothy Bradley battered Brandon Rios en route to a ninth-round technical knockout on Saturday in a lopsided welterweight bout that had a dejected Rios announcing his retirement.

Bradley retained his World Boxing Organization world title, improving to 33-1-1 with 13 wins inside the distance with the triumph at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Of course he hurt Rios's body early it was soft, gelatinous, and water soaked lard....

Comment

He hurt him with a body shot in the first round. I could see it going the way it went after that

Comment

Him and Atlas are gonna get P4P #1 status after Pacquiao retires, mark my words. Bradley da gawd! Bring on Canelo/Cotto/GGG son!

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
          Him and Atlas are gonna get P4P #1 status after Pacquiao retires, mark my words. Bradley da gawd! Bring on Canelo/Cotto/GGG son!
          You still drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            You still drunk?
            Decided not to go to an ex-cons party tonight, so I'm clean.

If Bradley beats Brook or Canelo, then he should definitely be one or at least two. Roman beating Amnat would keep him at #1 for me, which I'm doubtful of.

Comment

Those body punches can take a fighter's will from them and is almost always a sign that a fighter wants out and has had enough. However, I am not saying that about Brandon Rios. I trust that he was truly hurt but that post fight interview makes you wonder was he already resigned into retiring before going down from that last body shot.

In any case, most fighters react better to head shots because they are easier to recover from but once a fighter takes a hard one to the solar plex or the liver, that pain can be so severe that they have no other recourse than to tap out in situations like those.

Comment

Garcia is at fault as a trainer. funny thing is that he was taking shots at atlas old school style

Comment

fat boy was in no condition to be in a boxing ring. about as in shape as Churro cart lady

Comment

Water balloons are soft.

Comment

Working...
                    X