No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Early PBC on NBCSN Results From Miami, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Early PBC on NBCSN Results From Miami, Florida

Cleveland's Yaundale "Money Shot" Evans picked up his second straight win, drilling Miguel del Valle inside of one round. A flurry of punches had del Valle (10-23) trapped in a corner, prompting referee Samuel Burgos to stop the contest at 2:26 of round one. Evans (18-1, 14KOs) has now won two straight since returning to the ring in July following a knockout loss to Javier Fortuna in 2012.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Career-best performance by Bizier tonight.

He stuck to his game plan, and it worked.

Comment

Perfect fight for my man Bizier. He has nothing special, but he does every thing great : Nice short combination, excellent stamina /conditionning. Poor lardon , Bizier dont hit so hard but he is really effective and Lawson has obviously no chin.
      I already see poeple claiming he lost against jojo dan twice , a guy who got his ass whooped. Go watch the fight, I had Bizier winning both fight . It was extremly close. Im not saying he'll win but It wont be easy for brook.

Comment

Can't say I'm surprised, Lawson isn't very good and has a really padded record and in my opinion lost to Prescott.

Comment

Bizier proved again he was busier. We'll see how it works next step up.

Comment

i was at this fight tonight. Lawson had a broke jaw. He still wasn't in the fight though

Comment

What is it with the Japanese bias? First Tomoki and now Obara, sounds Irish to me. That was a majority shafting. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                What is it with the Japanese bias? First Tomoki and now Obara, sounds Irish to me. That was a majority shafting. Just saying.
                yeah Obara won that fight crystal clear Castillo won no more than 4 rounds at best.

Seen enough of Lawson to say he's not very good and don't see him getting any better than this.

Comment

I'm not surprised at all. I saw Lawson's last fight.. he's not that good. I'm shocked this was an eliminator.

Comment

One way or another this sets up another Amir Khan jibe against Kell Brook. If Brook wants to keep the IBF belt and Bizier is made his mandatory Khan will say Brook is still fighting bums. If Brook views a defence against Bizier as meaningless and instead chooses to relinquish the title to focus on bigger fights Khan will say Brook isn't relevant because he doesn't have a belt, the same accusation he made before Kell went transatlanic to beat Porter.

Comment

Working...
                    X