No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antoine Douglas Surprised He Beat Sherrington So Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antoine Douglas Surprised He Beat Sherrington So Easy

LAS VEGAS – It was cold outside, the temperature dipping into the low 50s, but the elements did not affect unbeaten Antoine “Action” Douglas, however, as the talented world-ranked middleweight turned up the heat and impressively knocked out Les Sherrington in the fourth round in the main event of a ShoBox: The New Generation quadrupleheader Friday live on SHOWTIME.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm surprised you're surprised

Comment

I like this kid, just hope he doesn't turn into another Jacobs/Quillin/Trout and refuse to take tough fights down the road.

I'd pick him to wreck Terrell Gausha or Dominic Wade. I doubt he'll be ready to step up before Golovkin leaves in 4-5 years though.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        I like this kid, just hope he doesn't turn into another Jacobs/Quillin/Trout and refuse to take tough fights down the road.

I'd pick him to wreck Terrell Gausha or Dominic Wade. I doubt he'll be ready to step up before Golovkin leaves in 4-5 years though.
        Time will tell. Sherrington seemed to have the legs of Floyd Patterson.

Comment

I was surprised and disappointed in Les Sherrington. It seemed like he went down every time he was hit. He didn't look really hurt until the end, but he went down none the less.

I was impressed by the Ukrainian Taras Shelestyuk in the previous fight, he had some good skills. I'd like to see him fight again against better opposition.

Comment

Working...
          X