No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley, Rios, Lomachenko Vegas Grand Arrivals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bradley, Rios, Lomachenko Vegas Grand Arrivals

One of the sport’s best fighters returns to the ring to battle one of the game’s most popular sluggers when WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING: TIMOTHY BRADLEY JR. VS. BRANDON RIOS AND VASYL LOMACHENKO VS. ROMULO KOASICHA is presented SATURDAY, NOV. 7 at 9:30 p.m. (live ET/tape-delayed PT) from the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, exclusively on HBO. The HBO Sports team will be ringside to call all the action, which will be available in HDTV, closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired and presented in Spanish on HBO Latino.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bradley looks drained to me. Rios looks like he always does before a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
      Bradley looks drained to me. Rios looks like he always does before a fight.
      Lmao.... Saw a vid of Bradley yesterday and dude was shredded. He said he lost the weight with dieting and he lost it gradually. He made weight last week.

Rios looks like a POW with his face all sunken in.

Comment

Rios looks like he could very well be in The Walking Dead series (no bueno for him)....Bradley looks good (no ****)

Comment

The chick on the right side of Lomachencko has been in quite a few "dirty" flicks, lol.

Comment

They need to start picking smaller girls or tell them to lose the heels. Loma looks like a kid next to those two.

Anyway this should be a good one. See what Rios has left, he wins this one he could really set himself up nicely. Bradly should be able to outbox him, thats if he can keep Rios away. See if Atlas changed Bradly from getting sucked into firefights.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              The chick on the right side of Lomachencko has been in quite a few "dirty" flicks, lol.
              You referring to the Latina?

What's her screen name?

Comment

Teddy has really gotten himself in shape. Signs of a rigorous camp.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  link me, i want to see some n00dz

Comment

Man bradley is a dead man walking, look at him.

Rios easy TKO victory within 10 rounds!

Comment

Working...
                    X