No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux vs. Vargas WBC Eliminator is Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux vs. Vargas WBC Eliminator is Ordered

The World Boxing Council has ordered a final super bantamweight eliminatory between undefeated two-time Olympic gold medal winner Guillermo Rigondeaux and rising Mexican puncher "King" Rey Vargas (25-0, 20KOs).

The winner will become the mandatory challenger to current champion Julio Ceja, who plans to have a rematch with Hugo Ruiz in 2016.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great ****ing news.

Comment

Another reason for Mexicans to hate rigo after he taxes dat ass. But caribe will prob Fuk it all up

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Another reason for Mexicans to hate rigo after he taxes dat ass. But caribe will prob Fuk it all up
        Oye carnal, something something no me gusta Rigo.

"Vatos Locos holmes"

Comment

Great fight. Nice of the Mexican to give Rigo a handout lord knows he needs it, hes been fighting for peanuts in japan alleys for too long now.

Comment

Im mexican and dont hate rigo. Thanks the mexican wbc rigo maybe fighting. HBO please.

Comment

Just because they ordered Vargas to fight does not mean he will. It's Rigondeaux we talking about he is the one who shall not be named every boxers boogeyman. Dude be going to Japan to fight 6ft tall spaguetti monsters since no one wants to fight him and beat the **** out of the 6ft tall spaguetti too who the hell wants in on that especially without getting a really fat check for the whooping.

Comment

I dont even know vargas, but someone is saying donaire's been ducking this man

Comment

i just wanna see rigo back in the ring already, thanks WBC

Comment

Damn is like the WBC was waiting for the WBO & WBA take away his belts

Comment

Working...
                    X