No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sherrington Pumped To Show Off Skills With Douglas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sherrington Pumped To Show Off Skills With Douglas

Les "Lock N Load" Sherrington gets the long overdue chance to prove himself on the big stage and bright lights of Las Vegas time when he takes on Unbeaten rising star Antoine "Action" Douglas in a clash of world-ranked middleweights in the main event of a quadrupleheader live on SHOWTIME (10 p.m. ET/PT, delayed on the West Coast) on Friday, Nov. 6, at Downtown Las Vegas Events Center (DLVEC), across from the D Las Vegas in iconic Downtown Las Vegas. [Click Here To Read More]

Great to see Aussie boxers being used as gatekeepers, if he isn't knocked out I hope he doesn't plan on getting a decision, anyone see Soliman and Wade? That decision stank!

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      Great to see Aussie boxers being used as gatekeepers, if he isn't knocked out I hope he doesn't plan on getting a decision, anyone see Soliman and Wade? That decision stank!
      Yeah I watched Soliman vs Wade. Soliman was definitely robbed. Fight was in the US and even the Americans were booing the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunchbucket View Post
        Yeah I watched Soliman vs Wade. Soliman was definitely robbed. Fight was in the US and even the Americans were booing the decision.
        I know right, apparently the IBF didn't even acknowledge the loss and it didn't change Soliman's ranking at all.

Comment

Working...
        X