No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antoine Douglas - Fighting is in His Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antoine Douglas - Fighting is in His Blood

Antoine Douglas has already won. No matter what the final result reads after his November 6 ShoBox bout in Las Vegas against Les Sherrington, the 23-year-old middleweight prospect has won a fight no one expected him to in life.

That’s usually the prelude to a tale common in boxing, of not having enough money, attention or help growing up and finding solace and a new start in the ring. Douglas was a premature baby born to a mother who was addicted to drugs. If he lived, he was going into a world no child should have to wade through. But he wasn’t expected to live at first, and when he started showing signs that he was going to make it, walking or talking wasn’t going to be part of the deal.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the kid seems pretty decent, but IIRC someones got muzzle his mom cause shes annoying during the fight

Comment

Antoine Douglass I'm rooting for the young man I hope he has a successful boxing career

Comment

Great story. I'll keep an eye on him from now on and pull for his hard work to pay off.

Even though he beat my boy Cornflake.

Comment

Wish we could go 5 years into the future and bring him back to today. Just 23, but he's been pretty active vs good competition. Should've lost to Soro, but that was a fight that will make him better.

Comment

Working...
          X