No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley Shredded and Ready For Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley Shredded and Ready For Rios

INDIO, CALIF. – Two-division world champion TIMOTHY "Desert Storm" BRADLEY JR. and his new trainer TEDDY ATLAS hosted their first-ever Media Workout today at the Tim Bradley Boxing Gym in Indio, Calif. Bradley (32-1-1, 12 KOs), of Palm Springs, Calif., is 10 days away from for his World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight title defense against former world champion BRANDON "Bam Bam" RIOS (33-2-1, 23 KOs), of Oxnard, Calif. Coincidentally, both Bradley and Rios have fought in Fights of the Year in 2013 and 2012, respectively. Here is what Bradley and Atlas had to say:

[Click Here To Read More]

I'm excited to see Teddy all excited in Bradleys corner.

I think those two will work well together.

Comment

It looks like even Teddy was getting it in.

Im intrigued to see how Bradley works in there with Teddy working his corner but I doubt we will see much of a difference. Its just too late to get rid of bad habits and teach punching technique.

Comment

Rios is in big trouble, Tim looks focused and he appears to have taken his conditioning seriously as well. Dude knows that if he were to leave Diaz and then slack off and lose his next fight that he would be ridiculed again like he was after the first Pac fight. I'm sure he has been totally focused on victory this camp.

Comment

Is the video of his open workout up yet?

Comment

WAR BRADLEY!!!!!

He looks a bit different no?

Comment

I got Bradley by KO/TKO.... (not sure about wich round but could be 11-12 round) (my boxing prediction)

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                INDIO, CALIF. – Two-division world champion TIMOTHY "Desert Storm" BRADLEY JR. and his new trainer TEDDY ATLAS hosted their first-ever Media Workout today at the Tim Bradley Boxing Gym in Indio, Calif. Bradley (32-1-1, 12 KOs), of Palm Springs, Calif., is 10 days away from for his World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight title defense against former world champion BRANDON "Bam Bam" RIOS (33-2-1, 23 KOs), of Oxnard, Calif. Coincidentally, both Bradley and Rios have fought in Fights of the Year in 2013 and 2012, respectively. Here is what Bradley and Atlas had to say:

[Click Here To Read More]
                Bash him all you like, but Teddy will make a difference to Bradley.

Teddy is old school, he is a mentor just as much as he is a coach.

Bradley referred to it himself in this very article.....

" not what I could do physically, but my mental aspect of fighting "

Comment

Originally posted by nielon View Post
                  I got Bradley by KO/TKO.... (not sure about wich round but could be 11-12 round) (my boxing prediction)
                  He should outclass Rios really.

Comment

Bradley ain't just ripped he looks like a body builder lol

I just don't understand why he can't knock anybody with that Herculean physic. Weird really.

Comment

Working...
                    X