No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara’s Trainer Expecting Tough Fight From Zaveck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara’s Trainer Expecting Tough Fight From Zaveck

The announcement that junior middleweight Erislandy Lara would be facing former welterweight titleholder Jan Zaveck wasn’t met with much excitement. Perhaps that was due to Zaveck’s three defeats at 147, which had come by split decision to Rafal Jackiewicz in 2008, fifth-round stoppage to Andre Berto in 2011 and by unanimous decision to Keith Thurman in 2013.

[Click Here To Read More]

hahahahaha

Comment

Same old recipe with this guy. Fight a come-forward fighter, run, potshot, run, rinse and repeat.

Quillin vs Lara would be a chess match.

Comment

I'm Cuban,and I live 20 minutes from where this fight will be held. Theres no way I'm paying to watch this.

Comment

Andre Ward's next opponent is probably better than Zaveck. I think that says a lot.

Comment

It boggles my mind that al haymons genius business plan includes spending millions of dollars to televise Elislandry Lara on ESPN.

Comment

Charlo vs Lara would have been more meaningful.

Any chance we can see Quillin vs Lara after their respective fights?

Quillin would make Jacobs look like an amateur, so that's a predictable fight for me after seeing Quillin with Lee. That was a very intense and intriguing fight and I enjoyed it very much.

Comment

Working...
              X