No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Grinding For Bradley Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios Grinding For Bradley Showdown

RIVERSIDE, CALIF. -- Former world champion BRANDON "Bam Bam" RIOS (33-2-1, 23 KOs), of Oxnard, Calif., his trainer ROBERT GARCIA and manager CAMERON DUNKIN hosted a Media Workout at Robert Garcia Boxing Academy in Riverside, Calif. today.

The hot topic?

Two-division world champion TIMOTHY "Desert Storm" BRADLEY JR. Rios will be challenging Bradley, (32-1-1, 12 KOs), of Palm Springs, Calif., for his World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight title next week. Coincidentally, both Bradley and Rios have fought in Fights of the Year in 2013 and 2012, respectively. Here is what Rios, Garcia and Dunkin had to say:
    [Click Here To Read More]

Call me crazy but Rios has a chance!

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      Not crazy at all. All these wars are catching up to Bradley - hell, a feather-fisted Vargas was able to land a hard one. A new cheerleader in Atlas isn't going to change that, unless he has a moment of clarity and boxes like he did against Marquez.

Comment

Rios should move up to Middleweight. He still looks fat

Comment

This is ending in a WIN for Rios.

Comment

Bradley is going to get dragged into a brawl

And I think Brandon's face I just always fat

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
              Everyone has at least a chance. I see Bradley a level or two above Rios. This is Bradley's to lose rather than Rios' to win. Bradley's biggest enemy is himself... his indiscipline, love of a tear up. That's what separated Mayweather from the rest - supreme focus and discipline. Not to mention athleticism.

Comment

That pic of him smiling, looks like he has one middle tooth instead of two

Comment

Was waiting for the next round of pictures to come out - i don't look at Rios' body to assess how good he will come into a fight, I pay attention to his face. It looks healthy to me, not bloated and tired. He will be a tough fight for Bradley, but Tim's will is unbreakable so far even against heavy hitters. Rios really has to hurt him bad so he can put the trainer-fighter relationship to the test, that's really the only unknown in this fight.

Comment

C'mon rios. I would of gave him a better shot if Arum had kept him active this year

Comment

Working...
                    X