No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cunningham Tears Apart Tarver Over Failed Drug Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cunningham Tears Apart Tarver Over Failed Drug Test

Former world champion Steve "USS" Cunningham stopped by the "The Cornermen" Radio Show to discuss the recent controversy regarding Antonio Tarver failing a pre-fight drug test in connection to their bout, which took place on August 14th in New Jersey. The bout ended in a twelve round split draw.

[Click Here To Read More]

Killing milk dud here...

Comment

Daaammmm!!

Comment

If Cunningham is going to donate any money from a successful lawsuit, then I hope that he files suit and is successful.I'm sure that the appropriate Heart Foundation would appreciate such a donation.

Comment

Cunningham is representing a father trying to support his daughter after a heart transplant and Tarver is representing a guy who fails to pay child support and has gambling problems. If this goes to civil court, Tarver's going to get worked.

I'd like to see Haymon, who's gone out of his way in the past to support Tarver, to step in and compensate Steve with some career opportunity here.

Comment

I like USS Cunningham, the guy represents what's good about boxing. Losses aside, boxing is still his passion. I hope he does file a civil suit and wins, maybe that will send a message to other cheats.

Comment

Forgot to mention, as a former squid myself, it's great to see another service member doing his thing. Much props to USS Cunningham!

Comment

Cunningham!

Quoted for truth!

Comment

Cool to see someone making some new moves against PED users. I don't give a f#ck about PED usage, but if we are making all these rules against PEDs there needs to be more teeth biting mfers using PEDs. Extremely curious how a lawsuit would go about something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Cool to see someone making some new moves against PED users. I don't give a f#ck about PED usage, but if we are making all these rules against PEDs there needs to be more teeth biting mfers using PEDs. Extremely curious how a lawsuit would go about something like this.
                    I want to see where it goes too. Fines and suspensions aren't stopping abuse. Individual civil actions for reckless endagerment, or intentional disregard might have an effect. A little jail time perks everybody's ears up.

Comment

Working...
                    X