Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs vs. Quillin: All Access, Premieres on November 17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs vs. Quillin: All Access, Premieres on November 17

NEW YORK – SHOWTIME Sports® will chronicle the buildup to the Dec. 5 all-Brooklyn showdown between WBA Middleweight World Champion Daniel Jacobs and undefeated former champion Peter Quillin with its latest installment of the Emmy award-winning series “ALL ACCESS.”

“ALL ACCESS: Jacobs vs. Quillin” will premiere on Tuesday, Nov. 17 at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT on SHOWTIME. This one-episode chapter of the revealing documentary series joins “INSIDE THE NFL” (9 p.m. ET/PT) and “A SEASON WITH NOTRE DAME FOOTBALL” (10 p.m. ET/PT) in the SHOWTIME Sports Tuesday programming lineup.
    [Click Here To Read More]

All Access... lol

Comment

lol

Comment

Is this really an All Access worthy fight?

Comment

first time we're seeing an All Access for an undercard caliber fight

Comment

this fight should've been on NBC

Comment

HBO should take notes this is way to hype up a fight no one cares about, 97k ppv sells and getting lower for lil g- Pepe Lemieux

Comment

This fight was All-Access worthy before both guys were exposed... Jacobs got bodied and Quillin basically lost to Lee...

Still an interesting match up though..but I just think both guys are on the decline...

I think both will fight very cautiously and I see this being more of a chess match going to a decision..

Comment

Who ever wins this has a better resume then GGG

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
                    Who ever wins this has a better resume then GGG
                    I really think this Triple G hate is race-based..makes no other sense...

Quillin just basically lost to Lee...he had a draw with Lee..so he basically = Lee..I thought Lee won a close fight..

Jacobs stepped up in competition and got destroyed...

Would you be willing to bet your life on either guy in a Triple G fight? That's what I thought...

Comment

Working...
                    X