No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Dierry Jean - Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford, Dierry Jean - Face To Face

Omaha, Nebraska-- WBO junior welterweight champion Terence "Bud" Crawford (26-0, 18 KOs) and Dierry Jean (29-1, 20 KO's) hold the final press conference inside the beautiful Century Link Center of Omaha Nebraska Thursday afternoon to announce their well anticipated 12-round main event Saturday night live on HBO. Also on the fight card is Top Rank's Unbeaten Heavyweight fighter, Andy Ruiz Jr. (25-0, 17 KOs) as he goes toe to toe against Raphael Zumbano (37-11-1 30 KOs) in an 8 round scrap. Photography by Mikey Williams for Top Rank Boxing

[Click Here To Read More]

LOL Crawford is towering over Dierry Jean.

Nice shoes on Crawford though, but his trainer or whoever that is behind him needs to lose weight dude looks to be 3oo pounds built like a sumo wrestler.

The only thing I don't like is them saying Crawford is next for Pacquiao, everytime it seems someone going into a fight is lined up for Pacquiao that fighter loses an upset. Lucas Mattysse lost, Ruslan lost.

This should be an easy fight for Crawford, he has the size and skill over this little French Canadian dude.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing Crawford in action this Saturday! Been a fan of his for a minute now.

And damn, that blonde TR honey... hhhhhhrrrrrrnnnnngggg!!
      Last edited by North Star; 10-22-2015, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Another PBC/Al Haymon mismatch, eh?

Comment

I like this, cute little fight for Terence to get ready for a big 2016...don't get it twisted though, Jean ain't no walk in the park by any means!...looking forward to saturday night action.

Comment

Unless the Jays win Friday to force a game 7, I will finally be back to boxing. If the Jays win though this gets 2nd TV treatment as all others have gotten.

Hope the Jays win! Game 7!!

Comment

Ruiz looks like he has lost some weight...good for him, his style is entertaining.

Comment

Joke fight for crawford. If I remember right Jean only has a puncher's chance

Comment

Comment

I hope 2016 is the breakout year for 140 with so many guys there such as Crawford, Postol, Soto, Orrozo, Iman, Mattysee, Algieri, Herrera, Broner.

Comment

Working...
                    X