No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zac Dunn-Derrick Findley Set, Douglin is Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zac Dunn-Derrick Findley Set, Douglin is Out

Denis Douglin is out, and the veteran Derrick Findley (22-16-1, 14 KOs) is in as the opponent for Star Boxing's undefeated, Australian sensation Zac Dunn in the super middleweight Main Event on Saturday night, October 24, at The Paramount in Huntington, New York.

Douglin perforated his left ear drum in a recent sparring session, and is not fit to fight under doctor's orders, it was announced today by Star Boxing president Joe DeGuardia. Due to the 11th hour injury, Dunn's American unveiling will not be in defense of his IBO Super Middleweight Championship, and is instead a 10-round contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i wonder if ward will be ringside

Comment

Eff it, Findley gonna show out.... dude takes damage but at least tries

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        i wonder if ward will be ringside
        If Dunn wins Ward my approach him again for his 3rd warm up. Incentive.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          If Dunn wins Ward my approach him again for his 3rd warm up. Incentive.
          So dumb if he fights Dunn. These fights are supposedly help him get used to 175... what's the point of fighting 3 SMW guys at 175?

Comment

Undefeated Australian Sensation Zac Dunn

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Eff it, Findley gonna show out.... dude takes damage but at least tries

LOLLLLLLLLLLL, I thought he'd show out but he gave that extra 110, haha

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                So dumb if he fights Dunn. These fights are supposedly help him get used to 175... what's the point of fighting 3 SMW guys at 175?
                No risk at all and let's Kovalev do all the leg work building the fight

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                  No risk at all and let's Kovalev do all the leg work building the fight
                  Was saying in the sense of getting his body ready for 175... yea you're moving yourself up and getting used to the weight, but fighting guys who normally fight at 168, 175 guys are bigger.

Comment

Working...
                  X