No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Periban Scores KO Win, Pursues Badou Jack Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Periban Scores KO Win, Pursues Badou Jack Rematch

It was never going to be a fight that would directly lead to a title fight, but that didn't stop Marco Antonio Periban from treating his latest ring appearance as a live audition.

The 31-year old super middleweight from Mexico racked up his third straight win, knocking out Ghana's Joshua Okine in three rounds Saturday evening in Veracruz, Mexico. [Click Here To Read More]

Jack has certainly improved, he wins this one comfortably.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
      Jack has certainly improved, he wins this one comfortably.
      Peribian beat him the first time, and Jack was knocked out by somebody else. Badou only wins if he fight on PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by jarodriguez View Post
        Peribian beat him the first time, and Jack was knocked out by somebody else. Badou only wins if he fight on PBC.

We have to remember Jack was a 15 fight novice when he fought Periban, while I believe he is average given how he scrapes by World level guys, he will certainly have a lot more to offer against Periban. It's like playing pick up ball with the high school kids and doing enough to hold your own and when you come back and play with your elementary school pals you dominate.

Badou was caught cold in Round 1, nothing has suggested he has weak chin.

Comment

You crazy Jack beat Periban and will beat him even easier. Was Jack Vs Groves on PBC? Periban got knocked out also and lost to Jleon Love LMAO.. Silly

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            You crazy Jack beat Periban and will beat him even easier. Was Jack Vs Groves on PBC? Periban got knocked out also and lost to Jleon Love LMAO.. Silly
            You call that fight against Jleon a loss? You will sell your sell to the devil to say a black man beat a Mexican. Pathetic, only thing those bull**** decisions tell me is that Badou and Jleon love sold out to their overlords.

Comment

Good for periban at one point he was on the verge of crossing over but just didnt happen. I watch all his fights he is very exciting and sorry but that badou jack rematch is a long list of accomplishments away homie. Hes with TMT and you just a guy hungry trying to come up so nothing gonna come easy for you. you just gotta pull up an upset when the opportunity is presented. The reality is gleamy my friend but I know you can do it!

Comment

You call that fight against Jleon a loss? You will sell your sell to the devil to say a black man beat a Mexican. Pathetic, only thing those bull**** decisions tell me is that Badou and Jleon love sold out to their overlords.
                Uhhh no I go off the actual outcome of the fight. Race has nothing to do with who hand the ref raise.. And what's up with all this black Vs Mexican **** around here?? Grow up.

Comment

If any Jack fight needs to be re-matched, then it Groves! That fight was far to close to call!!

Comment

Working...
                  X