No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prichard Colon in a Coma, Has Surgery For Brain Bleed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prichard Colon in a Coma, Has Surgery For Brain Bleed

Prichard Colon went into his NBC-televised bout with Terrel Williams fighting to prove he belongs among the next wave of welterweight contenders.

He is now fighting to stay alive.

The 23-year old prospect from Orocovis, Puerto Rico was rushed to Inova Fairfax Hospital shortly after his 9th round disqualification loss to Williams at Eagle Bank Arena on George Mason University campus in Fairfax, ******ia. A punch to the back of the skull left him dizzy in round seven, having suffered a pair of knockdowns two rounds later.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

May God be with Prichard and his family.

Comment

This is awful. Thank God they stopped the fight. Hope he makes a full recovery.

Comment

That's heartbreaking. Only 23 years old

Comment

now the guy who wasnt supposed to win, forgot his name, cant catch a break..u're first big win and put the guy in the hospital in a serious sense?? that cant get good for his psyche as a fighter..

colon dissapointed me all night just about, but i hope he pulls through..wonder wat area of the brain was bleeding..

Comment

this could easily be cleverly after str8 up fight of year ordeal

Comment

Hope he makes a full recovery.
                I don't got the stats or anything & I'd be curious if there are stats for this, but it seems like once you get to this point you're pretty f#cked unfortunately. You either die or you are a shadow of yourself from now on. Neither are good options, but I think I'd prefer the former if given a chose for myself in this sorta situation. Is there any boxer who's been in this sorta position thats alright today that I'm not recalling?

Comment

fcking hell...
                  hope he recovers soon....
                  :'(

Comment

Hope he pulls through.

Comment

Working...
                    X