No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson: I Started Cramping, Time To Go To 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson: I Started Cramping, Time To Go To 147

FAIRFAX, VA - In an entertaining 12-round scrap, hometown favorite Lamont Peterson (now 34-3-1, 17 KOs) edged out a majority decision over previously undefeated Olympic gold medalist Felix Diaz (now 17-1, 8 KOs) from EagleBank Arena at George Mason University. Peterson and Diaz stood and exchanged shots toe-to-toe for long periods, bringing the crowd into a frenzy time-after-time. [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't Peterson gain 20-25 lbs after the Garcia weigh in? Yeah i'd say it's time to move up

Comment

finally he moves up. 147 will benefit him greatly

Comment

PED's didnt kick in.

Comment

Mustve started his period mid fight
          Kidding! Kidding! Dont wanna offend too the sensitive "fans"

So bcuz it was a majority decision, the nsb trend and those that DKSAB will suggest that the winner got a gift and the loser was robbed. (humor)

Anyhow, i wasnt able to watch...was it a good fight? little off topic but i know ive been critical of PBC but ive gotta give em props on that spectacular show last night, FonfaraCleverly. 2500+ total shots fired..DANG! Fonfaras having a great year. IMO hes in the running for FOTY along with Badou Jack

Comment

147 punchers gon' knock his azz out! Then he'll say time to move back down.

Just not an elite fighter. Good, but not great.

Comment

147 is stacked

Comment

Would love to see Pete vs Guerrero. That one has war written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
                  Didn't Peterson gain 20-25 lbs after the Garcia weigh in? Yeah i'd say it's time to move up
                  Lamont needs to move up just like Danny did lol

Comment

Diaz should keep his head up. he'll be making some noise this spring and lamont's been killing himself to make 140. its passed the time to be at 147.

Comment

Working...
                    X