No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Takes Majority Nod Over Felix Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Takes Majority Nod Over Felix Diaz

Lamont Peterson managed a disputed majority decision win over previously unbeaten Felix Diaz in their welterweight headliner Saturday afternoon in Fairfax, Virginia.

An even score of 114-114 was overruled by cards of 117-111 and 116-112 in favor of Peterson, scores that reeked of hometown favoritism for the former ex-champion fighting less than 45 minutes from his Washington D.C. backyard. [Click Here To Read More]

No way Pete won 9 rounds as one blind judge had it......DC/VA judges lack...I had it 7-5...
    2 bad Diaz can't go down 2 JWW, he could
    dominate..

Comment

Robbery....

Comment

Diaz is good , I hope he gets back in the ring again in December , He need to get a win start 2016 to set up a fight with Broner or Iman in later 2016

Comment

Just barely got home and missed the fight. Did my favorite fighter Peterson really get a gift, or was it an either way fight with shitty scorecards?

Comment

Originally posted by doktorsleepless View Post
            just barely got home and missed the fight. Did my favorite fighter peterson really get a gift, or was it an either way fight with shitty scorecards?
            the latter.. Diaz didnt outright beat him easy but hes a good fighter

Comment

I used to praise PBC for fair scorecards

But I was wrong. It's no different from anyone else in boxing

Same old **** on free TV. Not really sure why you get the PBC fanboys

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Just barely got home and missed the fight. Did my favorite fighter Peterson really get a gift, or was it an either way fight with shitty scorecards?
                Most everyone I've seen had Diaz winning

Comment

Diaz won that fight. I could see an argument for a draw but 117-111 and 116-112 for Peterson? Hell no, those should have been scores for Diaz.

Comment

boxing takes another black eye for these ghetto robberies.

Comment

Working...
                    X