No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terrel Williams Claims DQ Win Over Prichard Colon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terrel Williams Claims DQ Win Over Prichard Colon

A fight teetering on chaotic ended in bizarre - yet perhaps fitting - fashion, as Terrel Williams claimed a 9th round disqualification win over Prichard Colon in their NBC-televised opener Saturday afternoon in Fairfax, Virginia. [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like Colon may be having some bigger problems. Hope he's okay and congrats to Williams, look forward to seeing him out again.

Comment

they just said Colon passed out briefly and was taken to the hospital

Comment

Quitters always find the ezy way out...disgracefull...the fraud got xposed...terrible job by the corner supervisor...2 things confuse me in why was Williams deducted a point when never warned??? Why was Williams up on only 2 cards...what fight was the 3rd judge watching???..hope I c more of Williams...he could b awesome if he works the body more...

Comment

Williams was being dirty since the opening bell, using forearms and elbows, and hitting behind the head. The ref never warned him.

Also Colon's team is stupid for having him fight three months in a row. The kid was gassed by the 7th rnd

Comment

Williams is a dirty vato, and that's with no doubt.

Those repeated shots to the back of the head ****ed 'Digget' up and he never could really get back into the flow of things.

Hope Pritchard is okay; if things end up being alright, put the rematch on that upcoming Jacobs-Quillin show, and have Pritchard settle things properly.

Comment

I hope Colon is okey but this fight was too soon for him!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA I called it. THIS guy is a disgraceful bum and a COWARD. Why are so many fighters from my island so cowardly? Seriously. You can talk all the crap you want about Juanma, but the guy NEVER QUIT and fought like a true warrior.

I have to watch this fight though. Hahah. I didnt even know about this but I knew he would get exposed.

Comment

I didnt even know about this card until now lol. Too focused on Golovkin. So happy to know this bum got beat. I tuned in, now hoping PEDerson gets beat as well.

Comment

Golovkin you nothing but a hater hahaha simio guanaco salvatrucha la que te pario

Comment

Working...
                    X