Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lamont Peterson, Felix Diaz Prepared For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lamont Peterson, Felix Diaz Prepared For Battle

Lamont Peterson and Felix Diaz are set for their 12-round non-title fight Saturday afternoon in Fairfax, Virginia.

Peterson tipped the scales at 144.4 lbs., while Diaz weighed 144.2 lbs. The bout headlines a special Saturday afternoon edition of Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on NBC .

Despite their not being a title at stake, the two main event fighters were eager to take the fight the moment the opportunity was presented.

[Click Here To Read More]

disputed my ass he got beat by Danny simple he won 4 rounds boxingscene get it together Peterson is fighting a scrub

Comment

the who cares fight...tomorrow at msg is the real event.....who wants to watch Peterson just walk around and not throw any punches? ...

Comment

Peterson ran too much to beat Garcia.

That said, Lamont looks to be back on the juice.

Looking forward to seeing Prichard Colon. He has potential.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
          disputed my ass he got beat by Danny simple he won 4 rounds boxingscene get it together Peterson is fighting a scrub
          Felix Diaz just didn't have the right apportunities when he went pro after winning gold at the Olympics but calling him a scrub is a stretch. You should know better.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            Yep sure looks like he won....just like he beat Herrera too right?

Comment

Originally posted by Arma316 View Post
              Peterson ran too much to beat Garcia.

That said, Lamont looks to be back on the juice.

Looking forward to seeing Prichard Colon. He has potential.
              Lamont does look like hes back on the juice. Hes looking ripped.

Btw is the length of his bread legal? That Sh it looks thick enough and soft enough to be head gear.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                Lamont does look like hes back on the juice. Hes looking ripped.

Btw is the length of his bread legal? That Sh it looks thick enough and soft enough to be head gear.
                excuse me???

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
                  excuse me???
                  Beard. Lol My damn iPhone

Comment

Working...
                  X