No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lamont Peterson, Felix Diaz Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lamont Peterson, Felix Diaz Go Face To Face

WASHINGTON, DC - Two days before former world champion Lamont Peterson (33-3-1, 17 KOs) and Olympic Gold Medalist Felix Diaz Jr.(17-0, 8 KOs) are set to enter the ring at EagleBank Arena at George Mason University in Fairfax, VA, the fighters hosted a press conference at The Hamilton Live in downtown Washington, DC. The Saturday afternoon Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on NBC event will air live with televised coverage beginning at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT. [Click Here To Read More]

I'll be pulling for Felix Diaz in this one but I feel like Lamont is all wrong for him...

Comment

Rooting for Lamont to win this in some style. Hopefully he gets a bigger fight straight after

Comment

I like this fight, and will be rooting for Lamont. Shame about that failed test he had, because he is one of my favorite fighters to watch in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
          I like this fight, and will be rooting for Lamont. Shame about that failed test he had, because he is one of my favorite fighters to watch in the ring.
          That's one of the reasons why I will be rooting for Felix. I used to like Lamont but I can't stand cheaters...

Comment

Lets go lamont!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Considering the extreme manliness of Lamont's beard, I'm guessing he's back on the 'underarm pellets'.

Comment

**** this coward. I started liking Danny again because of this running sissy. I hope that bum beats him.

Comment

the peterson bros ready to toss the leather

Comment

DMV Boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X