No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Fonfara, Cleverly Square Up at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Fonfara, Cleverly Square Up at Final Presser

CHICAGO - Two days before they enter the ring, Andrzej Fonfara, Nathan Cleverly, Kohei Kono and Koki Kameda hosted a final press conference at DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Chicago as they near their Premier Boxing Champions on Spike showdowns from UIC Pavilion.

Tickets for the live event, which is promoted by Warriors Boxing in association with Matchroom Boxing, are priced at $151, $101, $51, $41 and $31, not including applicable service charges, and are on sale now. To charge by phone with a major credit card, call Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000 or UIC Pavilion Box Office at (312) 413-5740. Tickets are also available at www.ticketmaster.com or by visiting the UIC Pavilion Box Office (Thursday or Friday 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.). [Click Here To Read More]

I hope we will get Stevenson-Fonfara 2.

Comment

Originally posted by RaTaTa View Post
      I hope we will get Stevenson-Fonfara 2.
      That's a fight that I'd like to see as well.

Comment

Cleverly looks like he smells poop on his upper lip.

Comment

Fonfora by UD 8-4

Comment

Fonfara is a tough SOB. Not sure Cleverly has the needle to handle his onslaught.

Comment

Cleverly wont be able to hurt Fonfara. Basically he is doomed.
              Hopefully we will get Stevenson Fonfara 2 but I doubt.

Comment

Pretty confident Cleverly takes a UD in this one, he is a very good boxer, Fonfara may touch him though, which would be trouble for Cleverly.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                  Fonfara is a tough SOB. Not sure Cleverly has the needle to handle his onslaught.
                  That's how I'm feeling about his chances. He will have to put on a boxing clinic in order to outpoint and avoid fonfaras pressure, which I just don't see happening.

Comment

Fonfara KOs Cleverly

Comment

Working...
                    X