No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant: I'd Love To See Mayweather vs. Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Merchant: I'd Love To See Mayweather vs. Crawford

Former HBO analyst Larry Merchant is expecting Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26KOs) to come out of retirement for a 50th fight - if the right financial opportunity comes along.

Mayweather made $300 million for his May 2nd victory over Manny Pacquiao. He came back in September to make a fraction of that number with a lopsided win over Andre Berto. The fight with Berto was more about satisfying the remaining obligation of his exclusive multi-fight deal with Showtime.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Does anyone take this old man seriously anymore? WTF!

Comment

Wants to see him against Golovkin and now Crawford, for someone who doesn't understand why people pay to watch a "boring" fighter, he sure wants to see him a lot.

Comment

floyd never fought a slick fighter in his career. something his fans never mention. a face first brawler like pac was outboxing him from range and got robbed so its no surprise why.

Comment

thats a REAL interesting matchup
          i think he gives mayweather the toughest fight of his career
          at ANY time of mayweathers career i think Crawford is THAT good

Comment

I remember merchant saying floyd will never make delahoya type money..he called him boring for years..the boring guy is gone, but they wanna drag him back in the ring. as far as crawford, wtf is the hype all about..i don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by damian War View Post
              I remember merchant saying floyd will never make delahoya type money..he called him boring for years.
              All of the HBO boxing commentators are bunch of idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                Wants to see him against Golovkin and now Crawford, for someone who doesn't understand why people pay to watch a "boring" fighter, he sure wants to see him a lot.
                Came in to say this.

Comment

I'm not sold on Crawford yet as far as beating Floyd

Comment

i give crawford as much of a chance as berto

Comment

Working...
                    X