No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Stops Thompson In Seven For WBO Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Smith Stops Thompson In Seven For WBO Crown

Liam Smith became the first among his fighting brothers to capture a major title in the pro ranks, rallying from behind to knock out John Thompson in seven rounds in their vacant super welterweight title fight Saturday evening in Manchester, England. [Click Here To Read More]

The uk are the number one boxing nation in the world......bar none....terry Flanagan that was destruction on a top level.....

Comment

If Austin Trout doesn't fight J-Roc next I'd like to see Smith and Trout fight.

Comment

Make more sense for Trout to fight Smith - especially after what the WBO pulled with the ranking order.

Comment

Classic alphabet boys: two guys not even among the top 25 in their division fighting for a belt. This looked like an ESPN2 Tuesday night, Midwest beer league quality fight. Seems like there are more non-top-10-in-their-division beltholders than I can ever remember

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
            Classic alphabet boys: two guys not even among the top 25 in their division fighting for a belt. This looked like an ESPN2 Tuesday night, Midwest beer league quality fight. Seems like there are more non-top-10-in-their-division beltholders than I can ever remember
            There's a Jersey Shore broadcast tonight on MTV 5 "Jacky", have a good night.

Comment

:

Comment

John Thompson loves going to sleep face down, ass up.

Comment

Can J-Rock go to the UK and take this title please?

Comment

Last edited by The Hammer; 10-10-2015, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X