No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: ShoBox Quadrupleheader Rundown For October 23

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: ShoBox Quadrupleheader Rundown For October 23

NEW YORK – ShoBox: The New Generation returns on Friday, Oct. 23, live on SHOWTIME® (10:30 p.m. ET/PT) with a quadrupleheader that matches eight young prospects against each other in the toughest fights of their budding careers.

In the main event at the Celebrity Theatre in Phoenix, Ariz., undefeated Rob “Bravo” Brant (17-0, 11 KOs, 0-3 in World Series of Boxing), of St. Paul, Minn., faces Louis “The Unknown” Rose (13-2-1, 5 KOs), of Los Angeles, in a 10-round bout for the vacant WBC Continental Americas middleweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

THIS card is filled with prospects who are NOT fighting guys who have lost 4 out of their last 6 fights and the reason why I complain about the opposite to this which are those PATHETIC cards that Golden Boy puts on! Boxing needs to boycott Golden Boy cards because all they are is Oscars prospects in showcase fights. Not ONE of Oscar's prospects fight a guy with a 50% chance or even 25% chance - every damn one is a setup fight. ShowBox and PBC cards have many guys going in with odds that are close. Fuk Golden Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      THIS card is filled with prospects who are NOT fighting guys who have lost 4 out of their last 6 fights and the reason why I complain about the opposite to this which are those PATHETIC cards that Golden Boy puts on! Boxing needs to boycott Golden Boy cards because all they are is Oscars prospects in showcase fights. Not ONE of Oscar's prospects fight a guy with a 50% chance or even 25% chance - every damn one is a setup fight. ShowBox and PBC cards have many guys going in with odds that are close. Fuk Golden Boy.
      Yup TOP RANK all day!!!

Comment

More more more

Comment

The issue with this card is that there are no real undefeated rising stars...they either have a loss or have been exposed before in fights...

I'd rather someone who seems to be untested with an undefeated record and high knockout percent fight a bum..then see fighters who have no future at elite status...

Showtime can't put on a decent card... I mean even the Broner card wasn't that good.

Comment

I c nothing special w/this card & Sho isn't fronting 2 much $$$...

Comment

Working...
            X