Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto vs. Canelo Closed Circuit Tickets On Sale Fri 10/9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto vs. Canelo Closed Circuit Tickets On Sale Fri 10/9

Due to high demand from fans across the country, tickets for closed circuit viewings of the highly anticipated November 21 battle between WBC, Ring Magazine and Lineal Middleweight World Champion Miguel Cotto (40-4, 33 KOs) and former Two-Time Super Welterweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (45-1-1, 32 KOs) will go on sale today, Friday, October 9, 2015 at 1 p.m.PT. Tickets for closed circuit viewings of Cotto vs. Canelo are priced at $75, not including applicable service charges, and can be purchased at all MGM Resorts International Ticket Offices, http://www.ticketmaster.com, all Ticketmaster locations or by calling (800) 745-3000. [Click Here To Read More]

#WarCotto

Comment

there tickets even at $11,000 thats crazy lol...

Comment

Anyone actually been to closed circuit before? Ive never been... still gonna try to get tickets to the actual fight but if I cant then this will be my only option.. Whats it like?

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
          Anyone actually been to closed circuit before? Ive never been... still gonna try to get tickets to the actual fight but if I cant then this will be my only option.. Whats it like?
          Most recent for me was the Floyd/Pac fight. Atmosphere was fun, wild, big crowds screaming for their fighter but it was also the "big fight" and i was extremely drunk, amongst other things so cant say itll be the same but im guessing with 2 big names it will be. Throw in that you are in Vegas and next to seeing the fight live it is awesome! I loved it!!

Have my trip booked already but more and more i have a feeling i am not going. Sadly to many things going on in Nov for this trip.

Comment

has anyone ever gone to a movie theatre to watch a fight? i always wanted to always thought it would be a lot of fun but never done it

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Most recent for me was the Floyd/Pac fight. Atmosphere was fun, wild, big crowds screaming for their fighter but it was also the "big fight" and i was extremely drunk, amongst other things so cant say itll be the same but im guessing with 2 big names it will be. Throw in that you are in Vegas and next to seeing the fight live it is awesome! I loved it!!

Have my trip booked already but more and more i have a feeling i am not going. Sadly to many things going on in Nov for this trip.

yea well u got to think tho if anyone is going to a fight at a theater on a saturday night they are a huge boxing fan so i doubt the atmosphere is anything but bad at these no matter the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                has anyone ever gone to a movie theatre to watch a fight? i always wanted to always thought it would be a lot of fun but never done it
                yes and it pretty cool

Comment

Working...
                X