Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kellerman Understands Garcia's Stance To Pass on Postol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kellerman Understands Garcia's Stance To Pass on Postol

Carson, California-HBO analyst has called many fights at the StubHub Center and isn’t at all surprised when something special happens in the arena. This past weekend, boxing witnessed Viktor Postol midly upsetting Lucas Matthysse but the manner of making him quit was what was special. There’s just something of StubHub and boxing that is special says Kellerman. [Click Here To Read More]

Wow!!

HBO/Kellerman taking the low road. Their machine quit and is getting ridiculed so lets take shots at Garcia. WOW!!

Comment

New Paul Williams maybe, I don't think people will be queuing to fight Him.

Comment

I didn't take it as Kellerman taking shots at Garcia, more that Postol was impressive and the real deal, and he can see why a fighter like that, high risk/low reward, would get passed over.

It's probably safe to assume that Garcia would have a hard time against Postol as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          Wow!!

HBO/Kellerman taking the low road. Their machine quit and is getting ridiculed so lets take shots at Garcia. WOW!!
          Did you even read the article?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            Did you even read the article?
            Yes i did. I know when a shot is taken and that was one.

But whatever. Good win for Postol

Comment

I kind of need Garcia to take another good fight this year to make up for it. I understand he didn't because he should be on to bigger and better things, but that reasoning only works if he actually moves on to bigger and better things.

Plus with the ass whipping Peterson gave him Garcia needs a rebound.

Comment

I remember two yrs ago everyone was dissing Postol-Garcia

Comment

Postol would be another fighter that Garcia would get by in winning the first half of the fight. Then ppl will turn around and say that Lucas was shot.

Lucas doesn't do well when you give him movement

Comment

Postol would whoop Garcias ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X