No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: DeGale Won't Beat Bute Better Than I Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: DeGale Won't Beat Bute Better Than I Did

Carl Froch, the man who devastated Lucian Bute (32-2, 25KOs) in 2012 with a fifth round knockout, says his countryman James DeGale will not have an easy fight in front of him on November 28th in Quebec, Canada.

DeGale (21-1, 14KOs), making his first defense of the IBF super middleweight crown that he captured in May with a victory over Andre Dirrell, will be faced with a very rabid army of fans cheering on the challenger.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Am I the only one, or is Froch 100 times more annoying since he retired than he was before? Can't this guy just shut up and retire gracefully? I know that his wife just gave birth recently and probably won't let him touch her and he is probably frustrated as a result, but enough is enough!

SHUT UP ALREADY!!! NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK!

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
      Am I the only one, or is Froch 100 times more annoying since he retired than he was before? Can't this guy just shut up and retire gracefully? I know that his wife just gave birth recently and probably won't let him touch her and he is probably frustrated as a result, but enough is enough!

SHUT UP ALREADY!!! NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK!
      No, you are not the only one. Froch has become a complete jerk over the past year. The sooner he learns to think before he speaks, the better.

Comment

Did Froch fight Bute?

What about Groves? I feel he should've fought Groves before retiring, preferably in Wembley.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoJim View Post
          Did Froch fight Bute?

What about Groves? I feel he should've fought Groves before retiring, preferably in Wembley.
          Yea, he plastered Bute in 5..... and he knocked out Groves twice.

Comment

I used to be a big Froch fan but I can't stand him nowadays! **** the hell up ffs. If you're better than Degale then why didn't you fight him when you were champion and he was calling you?

Comment

Froch shut the f up. You had a chance to fight Degale and you didn't take it. You didn't want that andre ward rematch and you didn't want GGG. You wanted weakass Chavez cause he was the only one you can beat. Irony is he trashes Joe for doing the exact same thing he's doing to degale. fckin wanker

Comment

DeGale probably will look worse than Froch in beating Bute but he's also travelling to Bute's hometown so any comparison is irrelevant.

Comment

Get outta here..scat..scram...please just go away Carl.

Comment

froch ran off rather than give the public the fights they want to see.

Comment

Working...
                    X