No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I Wasn't Hurt, I Didn't Want To Go Blind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse: I Wasn't Hurt, I Didn't Want To Go Blind

Fans are still stunned by Lucas "La Máquina" Matthysse (37-4, 34 KOs) by suffering a knockout loss in the tenth round to Viktor "The Iceman" Postol (28-0, 12 KOs) last night at the StubHub Center in Carson, California.

Matthysse was fading in the eight round and Postol completely took over the fight. During an exchange at the end of the tenth, Matthysse got caught and went down, and he stayed down on a knee for the full count of ten.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't knock any fighter who makes a decision based on his long term health during a match ..It his eye not mine

Comment

I'll take his word for it. He didn't seem hurt and kept pressing on his eye, looks like a freak accident.

Comment

WAR LUCAS!!!

Health first!

Comment

Not seeing because of a swollen eye is one thing, losing sight is another. It must be a very scary feeling. You can't hold it against the guy.

Comment

Feel bad for Lucas, but even if this didn't happen I think Postol was winning comfortably.

Comment

Comment

He should get his eye checked out. He said he completely lost sight at one point.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    I'll take his word for it. He didn't seem hurt and kept pressing on his eye, looks like a freak accident.
                    ...and, in action, it looked like what he says...

Lucas should retire this time for good.

Comment

Working...
                    X