No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol Reveals Terence Crawford Refused To Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Postol Reveals Terence Crawford Refused To Fight Him

Ukraine's Viktor Postol (28-0, 12KOs) made a big statement on Saturday night, when he knocked out heavily favored Lucas Matthysse in ten rounds to capture the vacant WBC junior welterweight championship at the StubHub Center in Carson, California.

After the fight, Postol called for a unification with WBO champion Terence Crawford (26-0, 18KOs).

Both Postol and Crawford are handled by Top Rank.

Crawford returns on October 24th when he defends his belt against Dierry Jean of Canada. [Click Here To Read More]

Blah, blah, blah, blah

Comment

Postol would easily outbox and outwork Crawford.

Imam is the guy he needs to watch out for, that boy don't play.

Comment

Imam and Crawford beats postol

Comment

I got Crawford against anybody in that division.. Crawford is gonna wipe out the division..

Comment

That comment made by Postol where he says they were offered to fight Crawford & they accepted & then Crawdford backed out sounds more like something Freddie Roach would say..It seems like Freddie is coaching Postal on what to say.. Hopefully that fight gets done..

Comment

Postol better be careful running his mouth like that. Crawford has to many facets too his game and could make Postol look foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                Postol would easily outbox and outwork Crawford.

Imam is the guy he needs to watch out for, that boy don't play.
                We should bet on that fight if it gets made. I think Crawford beats Postol; he'll be complaining to the ref the entire time about the holding and the ref will start to deduct points. Plus, Crawford can get to Postol from distance and strictly works behind the jab, I can't recall more than 5 jabs that Matts threw all fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                  I got Crawford against anybody in that division.. Crawford is gonna wipe out the division..
                  Crawford will get KO'ed by Postol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                    Even with a bad ref like Jack Reiss or Lawrence Cole helping him, Crawford would have problems with Postol.

Comment

Working...
                    X