No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Matthysse, Postol Ripped and Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Matthysse, Postol Ripped and Ready For War

The weights are in for Saturday's HBO televised doubleheader from the StubHub Center in Carson, California.

In the headline event, Lucas Matthysse (37-3, 34 KOs) of Trelew, Chubut, Argentina and Viktor Postol (27-0, 11 KOs) of Kiev, Ukraine, compete for a vacant 140-pound title belt in a 12-round super lightweight fight. Both fighters weighed in at 139.4-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Postol looks so much like Wladimir, it's unreal.

So pumped for this fight. Hopefully now it's Matthysse's time to finally be the world champion that he deserves to be. :box2:

Sing it with me:

♫ "Ma-TEE-ssay, Ma-TEE-ssay, they all fall down!" ♫

Comment

Postol can really box and with that reach advantage, it will be a long night for Matthysse. I hope Matty can pull it off!

Comment

Matthysse looks dry and Postol looks lean and mean, Matthysse will not get through that reach

Comment

Originally posted by St. Johns Gent View Post
          Matthysse looks dry and Postol looks lean and mean, Matthysse will not get through that reach
          really? you think matthysse looks dry? i don't know to me postol looks kinda drained, i don't know, we'll find out tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by St. Johns Gent View Post
            Aydin could, the same one that almost couldn't touch the ghost for twelve rounds...

Comment

if postol has a good chin then maybe he has a chance to outbox and out maneuver la maquina. but i dont see that happening. vik does not seem to have enough pop to keep the argentine slugger off've him.

i am stoked were finally in october and weve got good fights coming up. this year boxing has been really terrible so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                really? you think matthysse looks dry? i don't know to me postol looks kinda drained, i don't know, we'll find out tomorrow
                hell yea i can't wait

Comment

lucas looked the same as he does during every weigh-in

like a 140lber

Comment

Originally posted by angad10 View Post
                    if postol has a good chin then maybe he has a chance to outbox and out maneuver la maquina. but i dont see that happening. vik does not seem to have enough pop to keep the argentine slugger off've him.

i am stoked were finally in october and weve got good fights coming up. this year boxing has been really terrible so far.
                    Plus Lucas has decided to use the Mx gloves for the first time in a while.

Comment

Working...
                    X