No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lucas Matthysse, Viktor Postol Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lucas Matthysse, Viktor Postol Go Face To Face

HBO Boxing kicks off the fall with an all-action showdown featuring one of the most exciting fighters in the sport when HBO BOXING AFTER DARK: LUCAS MATTHYSSE VS. VIKTOR POSTOL AND HUMBERTO SOTO VS. ANTONIO OROZCO is seen SATURDAY, OCT. 3 at 10:15 p.m. (live ET/tape-delayed PT) from StubHub Center in Carson, Cal., exclusively on HBO. The HBO Sports team will be ringside for all the action, which will be available in HDTV, closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired and presented in Spanish on HBO Latino. [Click Here To Read More]

War Luquitas!!!

Comment

I can't wait, Saturday will be good.

Comment

My man lucas ganna have his hands full

Comment

wat happnd to matthyse vs provodnikov?

Comment

WAR MACHINE!!! WAR SOTO!!!

Comment

MAtts looks a little drained in this pic. Not too terribly but Postol looks lean and hydrated. Could mean that Matts will have a substantial weight advantage.

Comment

Looking forward to Saturday, several decent fights on. Hope Matts doesn't let this opportunity slip because it's probably one of, if not, his last.

Comment

Lucas looks ummmm.... different. Is that really him?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Looking forward to Saturday, several decent fights on. Hope Matts doesn't let this opportunity slip because it's probably one of, if not, his last.
                    Same here. I have a gut feeling that Postol is going to surprise a lot of people though and take a decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X