Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Pacquiao: Fight Could Happen in February, April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan on Pacquiao: Fight Could Happen in February, April

British star Amir Khan (31-3, 19KOs) is very pleased with the ongoing negotiations to make a fight with former sparringmate Manny Pacquiao.

Khan's team is negotiating with Pacquiao's promoter, Bob Arum of Top Rank, for a Las Vegas showdown in early 2016.

Pacquiao, who injured his right shoulder in the twelve round decision loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr. in May, has been given the green light, according to what Khan's hanlders were told by Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Im gonna go with my instincts that this fight will indeed happen...in Dubai.

In other words, not happening.

Comment

As I predicted, the **** won't be fighting again this year.

Comment

What a twat.

Comment

Really can't stand this chump anymore.

Comment

nothing to add, i think its been said here. (DISCUSSION CLOSED)

Comment

hey dirk! tell ya what i will do, if defail fights the saint again i will have half my sheckles with you that says georgey groves beats her for a third time.
              ya wannit?

Comment

If I were Khan I would push for April to get Pacquiao fully recovered, Pacquiao needs to rebuild strength on that shoulder, the sooner he fights the more he will damage it again. He hasn't really tested it on a punching bag, Pac could go into training camp start hitting the heavy bag and re-aggravate his shoulder and Pac would be out again costing Khan a huge payday.

If I were Pacquiao I would lead Khan on like Floyd did and than fight someone else lol.

Khan needs to fight Brook, stop ducking him.

Comment

^That's the thing, Pacquiao seems to have plenty of options .. where it's Khan who's waiting around

Matthysse fights this weekend, a win by him, and I'd figure that could tempt Pacquiao to fight Lucas @ 140 for the WBC belt

OR there's also Terence Crawford, who provided he wins Oct 24th is another possible Pacquiao oppoent

this late in the year, with nothing lined up, I really doubt Khan will fight in November or December .. meaning he's putting all his eggs in the Pacquiao basket.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
                    ^That's the thing, Pacquiao seems to have plenty of options .. where it's Khan who's waiting around

Matthysse fights this weekend, a win by him, and I'd figure that could tempt Pacquiao to fight Lucas @ 140 for the WBC belt

OR there's also Terence Crawford, who provided he wins Oct 24th is another possible Pacquiao oppoent

this late in the year, with nothing lined up, I really doubt Khan will fight in November or December .. meaning he's putting all his eggs in the Pacquiao basket.
                    Khan just wants a payday, dude made no sense as well when he told Brook to stop crying and following him around like an obsessed girl, yet that is what Khan has been doing to Floyd obsessing over him wanting a big fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X