No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Video: Tomasz Adamek, Przemyslaw Saleta Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Video: Tomasz Adamek, Przemyslaw Saleta Weighin

The stage is set, as former light heavyweight and cruiserweight champion Tomasz Adamek (49-4, 29 KO) will put his entire career at stake on Saturday night. He will return for the first time since last year's ten round decision loss to Artur Szpilka in Krakow, with a clash against countryman Przemyslaw Saleta (44-7, 22 KO) in the main event of tomorrow night's card in Lodz (Poland).

[Click Here To Read More]

yo Szef where you at...

Comment

adamek is boss ����

Comment

Always liked Adamek & he is a warrior. He has done pretty well at HW for the most part but he has had a solid career before he moved up. The Klitschko beating was a tough fight to watch & his questionable win over a one armed Eddie Chambers was as well. Some say he should have stayed at CW & there is an argument to be made for that. CW does not do well in the US & he was fighting there mostly. It's too bad he didn't make the move earlier in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
          yo Szef where you at...
          i won't be watching this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            Always liked Adamek & he is a warrior. He has done pretty well at HW for the most part but he has had a solid career before he moved up. The Klitschko beating was a tough fight to watch & his questionable win over a one armed Eddie Chambers was as well. Some say he should have stayed at CW & there is an argument to be made for that. CW does not do well in the US & he was fighting there mostly. It's too bad he didn't make the move earlier in his career.
            that, plus he lost to cunningham in their second fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              that, plus he lost to cunningham in their second fight.
              It's been a couple years since I watched that fight but I believe I actually had Adamek winning a close fight. I had him beating him at both CW & HW.

Comment

why not? the saleta/golota fight was actually a pretty decent scrap for a couple 45 year olds. That saleta guy stays in pretty good shape for 47. Wish I could have the discipline like these guys. I'm more on the Arreola workout regime...

Comment

I thought you might be going to Lodz. I would if I was in Poland, as an Adamek fan.

Comment

Working...
                  X