No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo-Alcine, Harrison-McCalla on 10/31, PBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo-Alcine, Harrison-McCalla on 10/31, PBC

HOUSTON - Undefeated rising star Jermell "Iron Man" Charlo (26-0, 11 KOs) will look to put on a show for his hometown fans when he takes on Joachim Alcine (35-7-2, 21 KOs) in a 10-round super welterweight bout on Halloween night, Saturday, October 31 as Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on NBCSN comes to NRG Arena in Houston, Texas. [Click Here To Read More]

What an ffing waste. Jermell's already beaten guys way better than a shot to **** Alcine. What's the point when his brother just fought for a title. I know he's a got a new trainer to adjust to, but this such a step backwards for him.

Comment

Been saying showcase them in their hometowns and start that grass root following.

Like the Charlo brothers
      Last edited by Fetta; 09-25-2015, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Waiting for the new WBC rankings to come out. Jermell's been #1 for that now vacant title. John Jackson's #2, but #7 J-Rock just knocked off #10 Cuello. Hopefully we get either Jermell/Jackson or Jermell/J-Rock. I see Trout dropping out of the J-Rock fight.

Comment

rofl

f#ck PBC.

Comment

He deserves a title shot. Faced better opposition better than his brother.

Comment

I'll be in the front row.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                What an ffing waste. Jermell's already beaten guys way better than a shot to **** Alcine. What's the point when his brother just fought for a title. I know he's a got a new trainer to adjust to, but this such a step backwards for him.
                Didn't alcime dominate your favorite fighter lemiux?

Comment

Originally posted by Greed. View Post
                  He deserves a title shot. Faced better opposition better than his brother.
                  I guess they're waiting until Floyd vacates in November for Jermell to fight for the title. Vs. The winner of Jackson/Cota.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Didn't alcime dominate your favorite fighter lemiux?
                    You should either watch the fight or learn the definition of 'dominate'.

Comment

Working...
                    X